1065 T-Shirt Design Contest
Official Contest Rules and Click-Through Agreement and Release
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the Mobtown Merch “1065 T-Shirt Design Contest,” and by submitting my entry to the contest, I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- The contest is open to all legally competent persons over the age of eighteen (18).
- All entries must (i) be original creations of the contestant; (ii) have never been previously published; (iii) not contain profanity; and (iv) not contain any other person or business’s trademarks, logos, copyrighted or otherwise protected works of any kind.
- There is a limit of TWO (2) ENTRIES PER PERSON.
- The prize for the winning design is two (2) VIP Passes to each day of the 2017 Ten Sixty Five event, as well as two (2) free event t-shirts bearing the winning design (winning contestant may choose sizes). The VIP Passes include access to a special up-front viewing area for the 2017 Ten Sixty Five concerts as well as access to a by-invitation-only VIP area with free food and refreshments.
- The winning design will remain the sole and exclusive property of Mobtown Merch, LLC, and will not be returned to you. Mobtown Merch may use the winning design at any time after this contest on t-shirts or other merchandise. By submitting a design to the contest, the designers relinquish any and all rights, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, in the design. The designer may, however, display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but they may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose, including but not limited to any commercial purposes, once submitted to the contest.
- A panel of judges selected by Mobtown Merch and 1065 will determine the winning entry.
- The contest begins on Monday, July 17, 2017.
- The entries must be received online by 5:00 pm on Friday, August 25, 2017. The winner will be announced the following week.
- FORM AND SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES:
- All entries must be submitted either (i) by mail to Mobtown Merch, LLC, 3378 Moffett Road, Mobile AL 36607 or (ii) online at mobtownmerch.com (1065 Design Contest Page).
- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information.
- The entry must 8-1/2” x 11” or the entry may submitted electronically in any of the following art file formats: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD. (Dimensions: 12" x 12") .
- The designer may, for the limited purposes of creating an entry for this contest, use the official 1065 logo or a likeness of the Party Animal, but is not required to do so.
- Band names and marks, sponsor names and marks, and any other registered or otherwise protected marks are prohibited from use in the design.
Acknowledgement and Assignment
I am submitting a contest entry with this form, and I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Mobtown Merch, LLC. I agree that the entry I submit becomes the exclusive property of Mobtown Merch, LLC, and that the entry will not be returned to me.
I hereby represent and warrant that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else's work in creating this contest entry. I agree that if I have copied anyone else’s work in preparing this entry, and if I win this contest, I will relinquish the prize and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mobtown Merch, LLC, DMG Productions, LLC (1065), and their respective officers, directors, employees, suppliers, licensors, contractors and agents against and from any loss, debt, liability, damage, obligation, claim, demand, judgment or settlement of any nature or kind, known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, including without limitation, all reasonable costs and expenses incurred including all reasonable litigation costs and attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to any claims, complaints, actions, proceedings or suits of a third party, that arise or relate in whole or part to my entry.
I agree that if I win the contest, I authorize the use by Mobtown Merch, LLC and 1065, without additional compensation, of my name and likeness or photograph for promotional purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation the Internet, social media, written or email communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that Mobtown Merch, LLC deems appropriate.
I agree that if I win this contest, the prize stated herein is fair and adequate compensation for my contest entry.